Monday, August 31, 2009

FINALLY!


Hey stampers & scrappers! I finally borrowed a camera, so there will be a few updates in a row.
The first one is a series of 3 pictures. These are cards for my upcoming 30 cards for 30$ class using the Christmas Jingle kit. These 15 cards are using only half of the kit!
The class will be at my house on Saturday, September 26th from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
This is a prepay class only because I will be ordering the kits. If you would like to register, please email me ASAP. last day to register: September 12th!

Want to do this class, but can't make it. You can either purchase the kit and I will cut it and mail it to you, or you can schedule it as a private class for you and your friends. Email me for details :)
Have a wonderful day!
Vil

No comments:

Post a Comment