Hey Stampers & scrappers! I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!
Here is info on my button & ribbon Shares (class info @ bottom).....
Take a minute to review the options available for RIBBON SHARES. Ribbon Shares are a great way to save Money and also a great way of trying Stampin’ Up’s awesome color-coordinated ribbons without purchasing entire spools!
1. In Color Stitched-Poly 1/2 in Ribbon--$12 per share. Get 3 yards each of all five of the new 2010 In Colors in this wonderfully heavyweight woven ribbon.
2. Wide Satin Ribbon--$21 per share. Get 2 yards each of all 13 colors of this gorgeously rich and heavy satin ribbon. New colors for this year!
3. New Narrow Taffeta Ribbon--$19 per share. Get two yards each of all 13 colors of this fun new super-narrow ribbon that coordinates perfectly with the new Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch.
4. Wide Taffeta Ribbon--$21 per share. Get all 13 colors, 2 yards each of this wonderfully pliable ribbon that is perfect for bows and really crucial for the vintage style.
5. Narrow grosgrain ribbon share--$12 per share. Get all 13 colors of this versatile everyday staple ribbon, 2 yards of each color.
6. Fancy Fibers: $12 per share. Get two yards each of Victoria vanilla trim, Chantilly crocheted lace, Very Vanilla seam binding (Holiday Mini), Raven black lace (Holiday Mini), Twill Tape, and three yards of Whisper White Organza ribbon, in this wonderful grab bag of texture and elegance.
1. All ribbon is available to view full size in the Idea Book & Catalog on pages 190-191, except the ones from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
2. The deadline to sign up is Monday, September 20 , 2010.
3. I will cut your ribbon, package it and have it ready for you by the end of September.
4. You can sign up for more than one share if you would like more ribbon.
5. There is no tax or shipping! Price is as listed above. Just email me with your numbered options and how many shares of each you want.
Spots will be first come first serve and the deadline is super close, so let me know ASAP if you would like to be included in this awesome Ribbon Share!
Here’s how my button samplers work:
Stampin’ Up has 4 sets of buttons now in the 4 color groups –Regals, Neutrals, Brights and Subtles. (no In Color buttons this year).
Each package contains 72 buttons, 4 each of 3 styles.
I’ll order all four packages of buttons and divide them up in 4 sets. You will receive one button each of the 3 styles in all the colors. The cost is $12 each for 72 buttons ( and $3 to mail it to you in a padded envelope).
Holiday Mini Button Sampler:
Stampin’ Up has 2 sets of buttons now in the Holiday Mini Catalog-Deck the halls & candy cane.
I will order both sets and divide them into 4 sets. You will receive one button each of 3 different styles in the colors from these packs from the holiday mini. The cost is $2.50 for 12 buttons.
PMS Night (vil's house)-9/24
Suzanne workshop (Apopka)-9/26
Daytime stampers (Casselberry 10 a.m.)- 10/7
Scrap Club (1 spot left!!!)- 10/9
12 x 12 Album in A day Class (deadline to register is 9/20!)
Monday, September 13, 2010
Hey stampers & scrappers! I know you are anxious for some more stampcation pictures, but I wanted to share with you a fast and adorable project I made today. This is from my Halloween treat kit. I used:
*treat cups (116802)
* 1 3/4 inch circle punch (119850)
* pumpkin pie cardstock (119939)
*clear embossing powder (109130)
* basic black craft ink (102995)
* Sweet Centers Stamp set (116521).
This kit will contain supplies to make 10 of these adorable treat cups for just 10$!!! (Candy is not included)
Want it to come right to your door?! I will ship them for just 3$!
Email me to purchase your kit today.
Also, I have 1 spot left for scrapbook club. We will meet on the following dates to scrapbook from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.:
I will provide you with a double page layout to get your creativity going and then all of my punches, tools, big shot machine w/ dies, ink, stamps, etc. will be available for you to use during the crop.
It is a 30$ monthly order (before tax & shipping).
Email me today to snag the last spot.
I look forward to stamping with you soon!
Check my calendar for more upcoming events:
Posted by Vil at 5:45 PM
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Isn't this adorable?! These were the cupcakes set up from our "stampcation" this weekend. We had a great time stamping & scrapping at an all demo weekend put on by some amazing demonstrators! Special thanks to Linda & Shantaie for a fabulous time!
See the adorable candy bar they set up to keep us "running"? I am not sure if you can see or not, but they were all labeled with our adorable chalk decor elements!
There were so many great ideas there. I will post some more pictures this week.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Posted by Vil at 12:33 PM
Friday, September 3, 2010
The Holiday Mini is here and it is gorgeous! I would love to show you and your friends some great new products like glass glitter, our beautiful new stencil, great new sets, and some great new items for the big shot. Schedule your private class today!
If you haven't received your copy yet, email me or call me or you can see it here
Have a wonderful HOLIDAY weekend!
Posted by Vil at 4:59 AM