Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Kits


Hey stampers & scrappers! I know you are anxious for some more stampcation pictures, but I wanted to share with you a fast and adorable project I made today. This is from my Halloween treat kit. I used:
*treat cups (116802)
* 1 3/4 inch circle punch (119850)
* pumpkin pie cardstock (119939)
*clear embossing powder (109130)
* basic black craft ink (102995)
* Sweet Centers Stamp set (116521).
This kit will contain supplies to make 10 of these adorable treat cups for just 10$!!! (Candy is not included)

Want it to come right to your door?! I will ship them for just 3$!
Email me to purchase your kit today.


Also, I have 1 spot left for scrapbook club. We will meet on the following dates to scrapbook from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.:
October 9
November 6
December 4
January 8
February 5
I will provide you with a double page layout to get your creativity going and then all of my punches, tools, big shot machine w/ dies, ink, stamps, etc. will be available for you to use during the crop.
It is a 30$ monthly order (before tax & shipping).
Email me today to snag the last spot.
I look forward to stamping with you soon!
Check my calendar for more upcoming events:
vilmaldonado.stampinup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment