Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Back!


Hello stampers & scrappers! Sorry it has been so long. Still working on my getting a digital camera. Fortunately, my Mother-in-law allowed me to borrow hers.
Two weeks ago I went to the Stampin' Up! leadership conference in Phoenix. What an amazing time!!!! I learned so much and can't wait to share it with you!

Here is my Swap card from Leadership. Isn't cute?! I used my spritzer with my markers to do that sand looking technique. I also used my texture plates from the Big shot with Bermuda Bay ink.

Don't forget, it is Sale-a-bration time!!! If you love free stamps, punches, & Paper, email me for details or check out my website:
vilmaldonado.stampinup.net

*****Join my group and get 15% off plus a free stamp set of your choice up to $47.95!
I look forward to stamping with you soon :)
Vil

No comments:

Post a Comment