Friday, July 6, 2012

Hey Stampers & scrappers! Let's start some weekend inspiration. Here is a card I made using the spritz/emboss resist technique. It is the same technique I used on the 4th of July blue ribbon card. I used the new stamp set Serene Silhouettes. This set is great stamp set for ghosting, masking, and resisting techniques. I embossed the stamped image and then spritzed over it using our new spritzers and stampin' up reinkers. Want to make a card using this technique? Come to class this Tuesday, the 10th to learn this fun technique. PRODUCT SHARES GOING ON RIGHT NOW! Want to have all the new accessories?! Sign up for a product share! This allows you to get a sample of each item. I am doing 3 shares: Accessories Share Ribbon share Designer Paper Share You can mix & match or take all 3. Sign up for all 3 shares and receive a free gift from me! Have questions or want to sign up for a share? Email me vilmaldonado@earthlink.net. Have a Stampin' great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment