Monday, June 29, 2009

Back to reality!


So, I am back to reality (laundry, groceries, and playdates, etc.). The kids did amazing! The 7 hour car ride went fantastic...no one lost it (or even close) and my kids were entertaining the cars driving by @ the rest area while they sat on their potty chairs behind the van. It was quite the experience. Oh yes, and in case you were wondering....the Braves played the Yankees last week.....of course!
On to stamp talk. Here is a sample I made while in Atlanta (and yes, I did take my stamping stuff.....I know ....I have an obsession!). This card features the new Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay In Colors. It also uses the party hearty stamp set. I love this set!
Just a reminder New catalogs are here!!! If you would like to get your hands on this fabulous book full of great ideas, please email me. They are 5$ and come with a free gift!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a beautiful day!
Vil

No comments:

Post a Comment