Saturday, June 20, 2009

In Color Product Share

Hey stampers & scrappers! We are in Miami this weekend for Father's Day weekend. Of course, the Yankees are playing the Marlins...what else would we be doing?!
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...you know the normal laundry & rush to get everything ready for the weekend.
Just wanted to update you and get you ready for our fabulous new catalog coming in just a few weeks! All of us want the fabulous new colors, but can't grab them all at once. I will be doing an In Color Product Share. I will be putting together an order each month for all the new In Colors and each person in the "share" will get one of the colors (ink pad, cardstock, marker, and re-inker). I will have more details closer to July 1st, but if you are interested and want to make sure you get a spot, please email or call me ASAP.
There are only 6 spots in the share. You don't want to miss out on this fabulous chance to get those great new In Colors! If you have any questions, please let me know :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Vil

No comments:

Post a Comment