Friday, March 12, 2010

Finally back!


Hey stampers & scrappers! I finally had a day to crop and boy was it tough getting back into the swing of things! Here is a layout that i will be submitting for a demonstrator swap coming up. See the flowers?! They are a new technique I will be teaching next month. You won't want to miss it! I will be showcasing 2 new techniques to make paper flowers.

Don't forget....Sale-a-bration is almost over. You still have time to get those great free items.
I will be holding a sale from tonight to St. Patrick's Day.
You pick it! This is a it's BUY FIVE GET ONE FREE!!! Anything you choose to get--cardstock, ink pads, ribbons, you name it--write down five and the sixth one is on me. So for instance, pick out five packages of DSP, get a free Sale A Bration set, and a sixth package of DSP for free. What a great deal! This is an excellent time to finish off your ink pad collection, or get some new colors of cardstock. Get those wheel ink cartridges you've been wishing you had! Order yourself some fun new scrapbooking embellishments. Got the Big Shot? Grab some new dies!

Here's the fine print: all items must be the same price as the free item. Shipping and tax on the entire regular price apply. All orders must be placed through me via email or phone no later than 5 p.m. on March 17th.
THIS WILL BE A MYSTERY HOSTESS PARTY!!!! That's right! You can also win free hostess benefits just by placing a buy 5 get the 6th free order! I will put all the names into a hat from everyone who orders and pull a name out for the hostess benefits!
Please email or call me with any questions. Be sure to check my upcoming events! Stamp & scrap for a cure deadline coming up soon!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Vil

No comments:

Post a Comment