Saturday, March 20, 2010

I LOVE MY JOB!


Here is a picture of the goodies I won at my monthly demonstrator meeting!
One of my favorite things about being a Stampin' Up! Demo is being part of a big family. Once a month I meet with other demonstrators from the area to share ideas, laugh, and of course STAMP! I enjoy this time so much. I truly love what I do! Today we were fortunate enough to have Pam Morgan (one of the VP'S from Stampin' Up!) come to our meeting to demo projects for us, answer questions, and take our concerns to the home office. What a great company! They truly value our concerns....so much that they send her to visit and talk with us. It was an amazing morning with great projects. I will be showcasing them in April and May. Be sure to check out my workshops or sign to host one.
Want to be a part of this big family?! Don't forget our Starter kit is on SUPER SALE through March 31st. You get over $335 value for only $169! Plus on top of that, you get another set of your choice up to $47.95! If that wasn't awesome just by itself...you get 30% off your 1st order as a demonstrator!
My team meeting is next month, so don't miss out on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment