Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Color Renovation!!!

I am soooo excited! Stampin' Up! annocunced yesterday an amazing renovation of their core colors! While I am bummed that my brilliant blue and pixie pink are leaving, I am super excited about the return of my all time favorite WILD WASABI!!!! Along with my wasabi,they are bringing back some of our favorite retired In Colors! Check back for those details. Here are the colors saying goodbye in June:
Pink Passion
Pixie Pink
Pale Plum
Orchid Opulence
Lovely Lilac
Lavender Lace
Almost Amethyst
Bordering Blue
Brocade Blue
Ballet Blue
Brilliant Blue
Taken with Teal
Glorious Green
Handsome Hunter
Sage Shadow
Mellow Moss
Green Galore
Gable Green
Barely Banana
Yoyo Yellow
Ruby Red
Cameo Coral
Blush Blossom
Creamy Caramel
Close to Cocoa
Going Gray
Summer Sun
Apricot Appeal
Only Orange
Really Rust
Now is a great time to stock up on your favorite colors. Get them before they retire for good!
If you have any questions, feel free to call me or email me.
Have a great day!
Vil

No comments:

Post a Comment