Monday, April 12, 2010

Recruit Crew....


Hey Stampers & scrappers! So, recently I joined a special training team that Stampin' Up is hosting. WOW!!! That is really the only word that comes to mind. I have learned so much and am so grateful that they provide us this training. One of the challenges was to write down our goals and share them. So, here goes:
*Provide hands on training for my team including challenges
*Welcome 2 new members to my team by July
*Hold 4 workshops per month along with my current clubs and classes.

How can you help me achieve my goals? Host a free workshop! This is a fun night of stamping for you and your friends. What could be better??!!! A fun girls night out that is FREE!
You can make cute little projects like this one. This is a little scrapbook page for mother's day. It uses the reinker with shimmer paint technique.
Email me to schedule a date for your stamping or scrapping workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment