Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year....New Resolutions....


So, have you made yours? Among others, I will be working on my blog this year. Our My Digital Studio program does blog headers and all kinds of things besides cards and scrapbook pages. Be sure to stop by in the next few weeks to check out the changes!
Here is another simple and easy card using my favorite set out of the occasions mini! It is called Button, button. It is so versatile! Also featured is the set I was telling you about yesterday....Punch Bunch. It's Free and available only during Sale-a-bration! Email me for details!

Happy Stamping!

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Whisper White Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Basic gray ink
Melon Mambo Ink
3/4 inch circle punch
1 1/4 inch circle punch
Flower Folds Die
Polka dot Embossing folder
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment