Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stampin' Up Leadership Training


One of my favorite things about being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is going to Stampin' up events! I absolutely love leadership conference. This year it is in Nashville! I am so excited to see all the great samples and project ideas they have for us. I am also excited to spend time with all of the great woman who I have met through this great company!
Here is my swap for leadership this year. I was trying to stick with a "male card" theme. This is one of my favorite stamp sets from the Occasions Mini catalog. It is called Button, Button. It is so versatile and can be used for such a wide variety of things (i.e. scrapbooks, cards, male or female, etc.).
Want to make this great card and get free stamps?! Schedule your private stamping or scrapbooking class today! You can earn great free stamps during Sale-a-bration!
Email me to find out how!

Supplies: (all Stampin' Up! Products)
Cajun Craze 8.5x11 cardstock
Chocolate Chip 8.5x11 cardstock
Baja Breeze 8.5x11 cardstock
Vanilla 8.5x11 cardstock
Cajun craze ink
Chocolate Chip ink
Cutter Kit
3/4 inch circle punch
Linen Thread
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment