Sunday, February 7, 2010

2 Great Deals!!!

Hello stampers & scrappers! I borrowed a camera again to show you some great ideas! Only one problem....pictures are not coming out very well at night. So, I will upload new pics tomorrow afternoon.
So, I thought I would offer you a Stampin' great deal while you wait for our latest inspiration ideas.......

This week only get a free 1/4 inch grosgain ribbon or ink pad with any $50 or more order (before tax & shipping). This is on top of the already amazing Sale-a-bration sale going on right now. Sale-a-bration sale is a free stamp set, punch, or designer series paper from the Sale-a-bration mini with every $50 order (before tax & shipping)! That is a lot of free stuff!
Fine print: All orders must be placed through me (either email me your order or phone in your order). All orders must be received no later than Saturday, February 13th by 5 p.m.

Join my team this week and receive 2 ADDITIONAL STAMPS SETS FREE!!! The starter kit is 15% off during sale-a-bration. Along with this great discount, you will also be able to pick a stamp set up to $47.95 free just for doing what you love!
On top of this I offer one on one training and a free stamp set from my stash. Email me for details. This offer ends February 13th at 5 p.m. Email or call me with any questions.


Have a wonderful week!!! Will be back with pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment