Monday, February 8, 2010



Here is my swap from our Stampin' Up! leadership conference. It was last month in Phoenix. Sorry it is sideways. I have tried to change the layout, but blogspot won't allow me to change the direction. It is the correct way in my stored pictures. I have no idea why it is changing the direction of it.
I used the circle circus set with Chocolate chip, Whisper white, & Bermuda Bay ink. I also used my crimper ...I love that tool! I used the scallop circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, dimensionals, & some of our great Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon.
Love this set? This would be a great buy during Sale-a-bration. Combine it with some punches to create this look and get free products.
Ok. Off to the Zoo! No really...not just my house....but the real zoo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment