Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Free stamps!!!


Hello stampers & scrappers! Here is a picture of a card from one of my classes. It uses the love you much stamp set, the new WELL SCRIPTED stamp set, the top note die from the big shot, as well as the new embossing folder.
I am looking for some February and March hostesses. Email me to reserve a date for your private party with your friends.
Join my team for 15% off!!! The starter kit is $169 (a $335 value!) plus you get an extra free stamp set up to $47.95!!!! On top of this already amazing deal, you get an extra free set from me for joining my team!
No long term commitments, no keeping inventory.....just great products at half the price of retail! Here is your chance to stock up on cardstock, ink, and those beautiful stamp sets!
Email me for details!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment