Monday, June 25, 2012

Faux Sew

Hey Stampers & scrappers! As most of you know, I have no clue how to sew! I wish so much that I did. I keep borrowing sewing machines telling myself I am going to learn. I love our Stampin' Up fabric and how it coordinates with so many of our accessories. Here is an apron I made for a baking camp last week. It is so cute and the girls in the camp had so much fun making them. They especially loved cranking out the flowers on the big shot. I used a dish towel, our candy cane lane fabric, the flower folds die & of course....my best friend...the GLUE GUN! You can use any of our fabric to make adorable accessories like the flower I added on the side. I used the Flower folds bigz die to create this layered look. These dies are great for making appliqués, hair bows, pins, headbands, & so much more. Have a crafty great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment