Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hey stampers & scrappers! So, I have been doing a lot of My Digital Stuido pages lately. I absolutely love creating using our same Stampin' Up products just on the computer! A few weekends ago I went on a yearly scrapbooking weekend with 2 of my closest friends. It was back to paper scrapping' and boy did I miss it! Here is one of the many layouts I created that weekend. I hope it gives you some inspiration and gets you scrappin'! Feel like you've lost your scrappin' Mojo?! Join us for scrap club! We are starting in July and running through November. We will meet once a month to create a few pages, chat, and inspire each other. If you can't make it to the club nights, you can get the kits from our gatherings mailed to you. If you would like to reserve your spot or learn more about it, email me: vilmaldonado@earthlink.net. Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment