Friday, June 29, 2012

Hey Stampers & scrappers!
You're Amazing! You really are! This is a new stamp set from the 2012-2013 catalog called YOU'RE AMAZING. I really love this set because it will make some really great masculine cards. It is super versatile. On this card, I used the new In color called Midnight Muse and Baja Breeze. I embossed the midnight layer with the houndstooth folder and made a top note from the big shot. I stamped the hot air balloon image using our name foam ink pads. I let it dry for about a minute, then went to town sponging. Be sure to drag the sponge, don't pounce. I Started with the lightest color first and slowly progressed to the darkest. When I finished sponging, I used a sponge with our whisper white ink and pounced on a few spots to create the clouds. I finished it off with a greeting from the ITTY BITTY BANNERS set and some baker's twine. I also used some of our frost white shimmer spray just to give it a bit of shimmer. Want to learn some great techniques like this?! Join me July 5 @7:30 for a technique class. Can't make the class? The kit with instructions will be on sale later this month. Hostess special still going on! Get over 100$ of free products! Email me: vilmaldonado@earthlink.net to reserve your spot, to get a kit, or get free products. Have a stampin' fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment